Good evening from New York.
The humidity is bearable, as is the temperature. We were able to sell quite a few wool and cashmere sweaters at the shop today. These are strange times.
I think that the incredibly wonderful Cowgirl has asked me to come up with some random thoughts. Random thoughts just run through my mind all the time. Let me choose a sampling.
1. I prefer pasta to rice for my carbohydrates ... but there is nothing like a baked potato.
2. I can live along with a lot of dust at home, but need to have my workplace clean, clean clean.
3. I wish that I had a sister, but have found many surrogate sisters though friendship.
4. The last time I was in a church for a service was at my father's memorial service, some years ago.
5. I hold out hope to some day have a garden, and a puppy ... Milla ... that one is for you!
6. It really bothers me that I learned Latin, French and Russian, and now feel each of them drifting from my mind. Latin was to give me eternal help in spelling and any reader of this post knows that has not held up.
7. I do think of 7 as a lucky number, but also quite like 3 and 9.
Pleasant dreams to all. xo